HOW KYBELLAM® WORKS
The active ingredient in KYBELLA® is synthetic deoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath the chin, KYBELLA® destroys fat cells, resulting in a noticeable reduction in fullness under the chin. Once destroyed, these cells can no longer store or accumulate fat, so further treatment is not expected once you reach your desired aesthetic goal.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF KYBELLA?
- PERMANENT reduction of fat without surgery
- Treatment takes less than 15 minutes and is performed in the office
- Minimal downtime compared to surgical liposuction
- The most common side effects are short-term swelling, bruising, tenderness, and numbness.
- No scarring or other reported permanent adverse effects with Kybella.
To receive more information, please book an appointment with us. Or If you are interested in the treatment, please let us know.
To schedule an appointment:
Please fill out the form at the link below and a representative will get back with you shortly