It’s estimated that over 85% of women over the age of 16 have cellulite. In most cases, no amount of diet or exercise can effectively reduce the appearance of cellulite.
One to One Aesthetics is proud to offer VelaShape treatments for our patients, which combines infrared, bi-polar radio frequency and a vacuum to heat the fat tissue, which results in smoothing of the cellulite and lymphatic drainage. The combination of infrared and radio frequency energies deep-heat the fat cells, the fibrous cords and the dermal collagen fibers underneath.
Here’s how VelaShape works:
- VelaShape rollers offer therapeutic massage and ensure proper circulation throughout the session.
- Vacuum technology elevates the tissue, bringing it closer to the energy source.
- Infrared (IR) light heats the targeted tissue up to 3 mm in depth.
- Bi-polar radiofrequency energy safely guides heat evenly throughout the targeted area and goes up to 15 mm in depth so it heats faster without damaging the skin.
- The result is reduced appearance of cellulite, overall improvement in skin texture and reduced circumference. While most see results in as little as 3 treatments, some report losing one whole dress size after one long treatment, with the best results seen after 10 weeks.
VelaShape is FDA-cleared for cellulite and circumferential reduction with no short-term or long-term side effects.
Best of all, VelaShape is comfortable and effective. Most patients describe the treatments as a warm deep-tissue massage, and 97% of patients say they’re satisfied with the results.
If you’ve struggled to effectively banish cellulite from your tummy, legs, thighs, waist, or butt, talk to us about VelaShape treatments and be beach body ready all year long!